Medical Minds is an independent medical technology consultancy headquartered in Bern and specialized in the fields of regulatory writing, medical communications, and the scientific support of its client companies. We create clinical evaluation reports, clinical risk analyses, scientific publications and white papers, scientific brochures and web content, medical training materials, structured literature searches, and more. Our medical background and scientific expertise allow us to support our clients throughout a product’s entire life cycle. Our integrated approach blends strong analytics and scientific acumen with evidence-based insights and effective communication aimed at each client’s target audience.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a
Medical Writer (m/f)
70% to 100% (to be negotiated).
- Your primary responsibility would be regulatory writing, including the independent creation of clinical evaluation reports (CERs) for CE-marking of medical devices from A to Z: structured literature search, data extraction, discussion of clinical safety and performance, database search for recalls and adverse events, regulatory and technical discussion, etc.
- You would also be in charge of other scientific activities (medical communications, journal articles, white papers, etc.), editorial work, and/or administrative tasks according to need.
For this challenging position you would bring:
- a university or comparable degree in life sciences (preferably in a clinical field),
- professional experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry, e.g., in the fields of medical writing, R&D, regulatory affairs, medical affairs, or clinical research,
- experience in writing CERs and/or other regulatory documents (desirable but not necessary),
- solid knowledge of scientific working methods (study designs, biomedical statistics, etc.),
- advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word and familiarity with project management tools,
- excellent oral and written English language skills (C2 or native speaker) and a keen enjoyment of writing scientific texts in English,
- good oral and written German language skills (desirable but not necessary),
- interest in medical technology and a certain technical flair,
- independence, a high level of resilience, adherence to project timelines, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once and keep a cool head even when times are hectic,
- attention to detail, conscientiousness, reliability, and a team player attitude.
As a small company, we offer you a lot of responsibility, a flat organization, flexible working hours, and a modern, central workplace in Bern.
Have we piqued your interest? If so, please send us your application (a short letter of motivation, your CV, diplomas and certificates of employment, as well as an example of your medical writing) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only complete applications will be considered. We are at your disposal for any questions you might have.